When split seconds matter. When accuracy counts. When communications must be immediate. When surveillance is tied to tactics and techniques. When accurately assessing your location is critical. Geographic Studio for Security is your answer.
Geographic Studio for Security enables you to capture data quickly and accurately, and to share it across your designated network of professionals. Whether you are in the planning and reconnaissance stages, in the field, or doing post-operation analysis, Geographic Studio provides you with easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy tools to tie your operations together.
Geographic Studio for Security is a perfect tool for improving those aspects of your operations that depend on clear, efficient communications, rapid and accurate data capture, time sensitivity, threat awareness, surveillance, planning and analysis, and command and control.
Geographic Studio is a turn-key mapping solution that optimizes the process of capturing and sharing land-based information. Deployable in the field, in the air, and in the office, Geographic Studio is easy to learn, user-friendly, and easy to deploy.
Geographic Studio can be used with desktop or mobile computers, and enables users to add notes and photos to the maps, as well as incorporating maps into reports and documents.
"I want to be able to ...
- Collect information with an easy-to-use, non-descript tool—and have that information centralized safely and on a regular basis
- Quickly employ intuitive tools that won't hamper my agents when they're under duress
- Equip a new agent & field operatives with the indigenous knowledge and information that's been gathered in the field
- Transfer knowledge from the field to Command and Control and back
- Have one system that works for data collection, information distribution, and mapping
Geographic Studio is designed with the flexibility to meet your ongoing communications needs in a dynamic environment.
- Improves security officers' field communication and operational status;
- Aids in sharing field casualty management information and procedures;
- Effectively communicates risk, vulnerability, and hazard assessment.
- Capture and share location and security status with air, field and command center efficiently.
- View, communicate and share real time field intelligence with security team members
- Fills knowledge gaps between first responders and security teams.
- Communicates with mobile devices, laptops, cell phones, PDA's and Pocket PC's.
- Capture and share location and security status with air, field and command center—efficiently and
- Customize databases and forms to conform to your organization's needs
- Support endless types of inspections and maintenance recording
- Support numerous users, concurrently capturing data
- Optimize crisis and consequence management.
- Supports real-time GPS and Vector mapping tools
- Quickly identify and communicate threat awareness.
- Heightens situational awareness for security personnel.
- Optimizes reconnaissance and surveillance tactics and techniques.
- Monitor and communicate initial on-scene procedures.
- Enhance tracking and monitoring of mobile and foot patrol units.
Planning and Analysis
- Powerful tool for Executive Protection and Advance team personnel.
- Effective mission planning tool.
- Estimate and communicate assessment for pre- and post-blast incident response.
- Useful for assessment and implementation of technical surveillance countermeasures.
Command and Control
- Provides rapid geo-intelligence feedback to Command and Control enabling decision focused
- situation awareness.
- Streamline information, decisions, communications and actions between field operations and command resources.
Easy to Use, Operator Friendly
- Easy menu driven operator interface.
- Efficient and ready to use. Minimal training required.
- Enhance and customize security officer field training procedures.
- Effective tool for managing and tracking “roving” security patrols over large areas.
- Aids security planning for catastrophic events and disaster relief planning.
- Provides accurate and reliable geo-intelligence for Executive Protection Advance Teams.
- View, plan and calculate routes.
- Simulate Attack on Principal scenarios