Benefits of Emergency Markers
Emergency Markers are highly beneficial, below are the benefits in three major areas.
1. Duty of care – to visitors accessing the open spaces.
2. Creates confidence within the community.
3. Save time – decreases the response time of first responders.
1. Reference point – EM’s can be used as meeting points or a landmark to assist your staff.
2. Assists Contractors and other general users.
3. Auditing and Maintenance – the EM spatial data can become part of your authoritative asset register.
1. Response – shortens the response time from 000 call takers while dispatching messages to first responders.
2. Informs – EM helps emergency services to determine if any special services are required while responding to the incident, e.g. mule etc.
3. Better communication – EM directional messages certainly assist various emergency agencies to communicate data while responding to the incidents.