RapidMap Global are proud sponsors of Bancoora Surf Life Saving Club Banny Bulletin.
After many discussions, it was identified that Bancoora SLSC needed some much-needed Sponsorship for their Newsletter. RapidMap launched this initiative in December 2020 after identifying what a great opportunity it was to educate locals on how to ‘Make Our Beaches Safer with Emergency Markers’.
Bancoora SLSC, a family-friendly club is all about community and their magazine is about building relationships with its people. Their magazine is to teach about safety give tips.
- Bancoora SLSC has been around since 1963.
- Location is about 10 min from Torquay and 20 min drive from Geelong.
- Bancoora beach is the closest beach to Geelong so it potentially attracts between 250-300,000 people from close areas.
- On the popular coast is normally known for surfers with Pro-surfing still in the area with up to 2-meter waves Bancoora Beach is a bit safer due to location as they don’t get the westerly wins.
- Due to its more sheltered beach, it is popular with locals, families, university students from Deakin University in Geelong (mainly migrant community).
- They have Beach Markers and planning to get Emergency markers around the beach access points.
Members have created a community dedicated to protecting the public and saving lives.
Should you have any questions related to existing or new Emergency Markers please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9466 5200.