Signage for Multiple Access Trails
On the Darebin Creek Trail which is 56.8kms in length, there are numerous entrance/exit points.
When you have multiple access points to a location it is important to take into account:
- WHO is using the trails such as ages and disabilities
- WHAT it is being used for such as walking, jogging, horse riding, cycling or even horse riding
- WHERE they need to be placed for great CLEAR visibility
- HOW many people are using it
- WHY signage is a MUST on trails that have no identifiable landmarks on parts of the trail
It is important to take all these factors into account when observing your trails across Victoria to identify whether you need to install MORE markers and WHERE they should be located along a trail to SAVE TIME SAVE LIVES
Should you have any questions related to existing or new Emergency Markers please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 03 9466 5200.