Shopping Center Quick Response Procedures
CLARITY IN PROCEDURES SAVES LIVES
While staff within a Shopping Center understand the procedures of what to do in an Emergency situation many Center Management teams completely forget the benefits to educate the public on the Procedures.
⚠️ If not near an Entry/Exit go to the closest Shop
1. Tell a Shop owner
2. They will call Center management
3. They will advise the closest Security Guard
4. They will assess the situation
5. If needed they will call Emergency Services
6. They will quote the closest Emergency Marker code to the nearest entrance to their location
💡 These procedures create a calm, clean and smooth experience for all involved whether injured, people assisting and Emergency Services to SAVING TIME, SAVING LIVES.
Should you have any questions related to existing or new Emergency Markers please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 03 9466 5200.