Crest SE – Summit Field
Crest SE, the Summit Field application is an integrated mapping system used to view data in a map format with icons, line and polygon styles to represent objects on the map.
Users can rapidly enquire and collect quality assured details in digital forms to record information such as field-based activities with a full history and audit trail.
Synchronising with Summit, the field application is largely used offline by land and infrastructure management professionals in the field for on-the-spot data collection. With numerous configurable data collection and management features, Summit Field comes as a standard feature.
Key Features include:
- Empower field technicians with information at their finger tips
- Quality assured data entry to suit project data standards
- Capture spatial data (including photos)
- Create maps showing activity in real time
- Schedule and record work
- Conduct risk assessments
- Prepopulate street and address information into digital forms using map layers