The Summit Workforce Management System (Summit) is a complete map-centric solution providing powerful data collection, monitoring, reporting, and auditing capabilities, and ensures high quality for your field activities and reporting.
A robust, proven solution that works across numerous industries and has ensured continued success for hundreds of clients, Summit assists organisations in empowering their field teams to easily collect assets in the field and manage their works activities, supporting the continuous update and maintenance of key business intelligence.
Some key highlights of the Summit System:
- Supports offline and online so your field teams can conduct works in remote, or internet-limited areas.
- Designed with configurability in mind so you can customise it to suit the evolving needs of your business and teams with a comprehensive GUI; no coding required.
- Collected data can be exported in various formats, including excel and mapping formats, allowing for easy integration to third party systems.
- Data is centrally stored in a cloud-based enterprise-grade database, eliminating the need for your business to deal with the costs of maintenance and support for an in-house IT infrastructure.
- Field teams can rapidly view GIS map layers to collect data, record activities, and update spatial datasets to improve positional accuracy of point, line, or polygon assets.
- User permissioning can be set up to control access to data and configuration of settings in the system, so you can have different users/teams with a view to only what they need to conduct their works.
- Photo collection with geotagging ensures high quality auditing, photos can be collected and attached directly to the form. Included are editing tools that enable field teams to mark up the image and identify features of interest, asset dimensions, or other key information.
- Comprehensive history records are retained to provide a view to previous activities against assets and/or properties. Office and the field teams can access historic data to check previous works conducted, photos, and detailed notes for activities that have taken place over time.
- Effortlessly manage data, schedule activities, generate reports and serve data though integration platforms, webservices or APIs. Ensuring efficiency though consistent process and data standards, all while collating information to underpin strategic decision making.
With the Summit System you can enable better productivity and reporting for your team, and we would be delighted to assist in mobilising your workforce and improving your field data collection efficiency.
Request a demo today and our team will be in touch shortly to discuss how we can help your team to become more efficient with the Summit System.